Safehands at The New Mayfair provides a new level of accessibility for all its guests. Our hotel for people with disabilities and special needs provides a superb base from which to explore Britain's favourite seaside resort, with the peace of mind that you're every need is catered for from specialist equipment to bespoke care packages.
When you enquire about making a booking, our dedicated and experienced sales team will make sure that we find your perfect holiday. To do this we will have to ask a few questions, but this will ensure we provide you with a suitable room, with all the equipment you might need. We will also ensure that any dietary requirements are catered for and if any care is required that our experienced care manager calls you to arrange a bespoke package tailored to your exact needs.
Safehands have over 14 years' experience in providing quality care solutions, and provides care to thousands of individuals every week. The company operates on a national level to become a one-stop-shop for providing the widest choice of quality care solutions from birth right the way through to senior adulthood. We are now bringing this expertise to hotels.
What makes us special?
- 40 Fully accessible rooms with full en-suite wet-room facilities
- Stunning Sea Front location
- Free specialist equipment hire
- Tailored Care Packages
- Affordable transport solutions
- Superb nightly entertainment
- Quality dining
- Highly experienced and dedicated staff
- We strive to offer the best value for money, quality accessible holidays in the UK